SKOVA's Top 10: Best Beaches in the World!
Who can resist the intoxicating vibe of a beautiful beach? At SKOVA, our commitment to nourishing your soul and finding joy in outdoor activities is our mission. If you are craving to feed your wanderlust in stunning beach locations, we have a list of our top 10 ultimate beaches around the world.
While you’re there, take a picture with your SKOVA accessories and please be sure to tag us on Instagram @skova.co and use #skovatribe ! We love to see our SKOVA Tribe out there living their best life! Travel with us!
French Polynesia - Bora Bora
- Matira Beach: Romantic and lush, Bora Bora is on a slender golden sliver of land. A protected lagoon and white sand beaches make this French Polynesian island an actual paradise. Matira Beach offers beachgoers a secluded, tranquil spot to soak up sunshine and views of turquoise water. Plenty of opportunities abound for activity and adventure too-- shark feeding is one for the most daring visitors! Read about how dangerous swimming with the sharks really is....https://www.damiengobron.com/sharks-in-bora-bora/
South Africa - Camps Bay
2. Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa: Popular (and sometimes crowded) Camps Bay is a gently-curving crescent of sand and palms. Beachgoers can play beach volleyball and people-watch. One of the reasons Camps Bay is on our list of beaches is because it is an easy hop to Camps Bay strip and many fashionable bars, restaurants, and cafes. South Africa is an inspiration for many items in the SKOVA Jewelry Collection.
Read Forbes article on Camps Bay.
Australia - Bondi Beach
3. Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia: Australia makes our Top 10 Beaches list a second time! Bondi Beach is probably Australia’s most famous beach, with Campbell Parade being the well-known beachfront strip. This beach can often be crowded, as it is located just a few miles from Sydney’s city center. Incredible waves for surfing and challenging swim, Bondi’s golden sands offer visitors iconic Australia seaside spirit. Australia serves as inspiration for many of SKOVA’s luxury beach accessories, our beach and travel towels!
Indonesia - Bali
4. Bali, Indonesia: The island of Bali offers beachgoers many options, but for our SKOVA Tribe, we picked Balangan Beach on Bukit Peninsula in South Bali. Offering a laid-back experience for visitors, Balangan is one of Bali’s premier surfing beaches. Don’t surf? Just kick back and feel the chill vibe while relaxing on one of the available loungers or at one of the rustic restaurants serving Indonesian food and cold drinks. Check out our blog on tips for the adventure traveler here.
Greece - Santorini
5. Santorini, Greece: Santorini is home to some of the Aegean Sea’s best beaches. Red Santorini Beach is famous for its red sand and red, soaring cliffs that plunge into the clear sea. This beach can be reached by boat, or it is a 10-minute walk from Akrotiri. Another SKOVA Tribe favorite is Cape Columbo, northeast of the town of Fira. Cape Columbo is possibly the most isolated and quiet beach on the island, with unparalleled wild beauty. The jagged, rocky cliffs were formed by wind and waves over centuries – be sure not to sit or lay directly underneath them – these cliffs are for falling rocks! We recommend staying at Orabel Suites, or Andronus Suites. All resorts have easy access to beaches.
Croatia - Split
6. Split, Croatia: Located on the Adriatic Coast, Split is Croatia’s second largest city. While the entire Adriatic Coast offers many hidden gems of the beach variety, there are some diamonds to be found in Split. For either a refreshing swim on a hot day, meeting new people, or just chilling out, there a couple of beaches in Spilt we truly love: Bačvice, a busy place surrounded by bars and clubs; and Žnjan, a popular spot for families. Check out our Top 10 Ideas for the Ultimate Picnic for suggestions before you head out for your beach adventure!
Things to do in Split...https://www.thecrazytourist.com/15-best-things-split-croatia/
Italy - Positano
7. Positano, Italy: Positano’s Beaches offer a glamorous scene. You can often spot a celebrity or two on the picturesque beaches and in the boutique-filled historic center. These beaches are generally the most sought after on the Amalfi Coast, and are the inspiration for several of SKOVA’s luxury travel accessories: the Capri Resort Towel, our Amalfi Travel Towels, the Napoli Travel Towel, and the Limoncello Round Towel.
California - La Jolla
8.Windandsea Beach in La Jolla, California: Picturesque Windandsea (it’s spelled that way because it’s a short version of “Wind and Sea”) is known as an expert surfing spot. A stunning location with views of sandstone bluffs and rocks, this beach is just large enough to spread out for sunbathing on your SKOVA travel towel or picnic blanket, always excellent accessory choices for your beach adventure. Being an expert surfing spot -- with currents and rocks – means it may not be the best place for swimming. If you want to get to Windandsea Beach, it is located below Neptune Place at the west ends of Westbourne, Nautilus, and Bonair Streets. If you’re looking for some shade, check out the palm-roof surf shack at the beach’s south end which is a designated historical location.
Thailand - Phi Phi Islands
9.The Phi Phi Islands, Thailand: a 45-minute ferry ride from either Phuket or Krabi, The Phi Phi Islands epitomize the image of Thai beaches. This is a classic, picture postcard place with stunning rock formations, vivid turquoise water, and teeming with marine life. The Phi Phi Islands are a SKOVA Tribe must see, so add it to your beach vacation bucket list. These are a group of 6 islands in total, but the gem of the group is Phi Phi Leh – an uninhabited island with some of the most gorgeous bays and beaches in the world. You may recognize Phi Phi Leh’s Maya Bay from Leonardo DeCaprio’s The Beach! The heady tropical air here on one of Thailand’s most idyllic spots will leave you relaxed and renewed.
Australia - Cable Beach
10.Cable Beach, Australia: Famous for 14 miles of soft, sugar-white sand, Cable Beach is located in Broome, on the northern border of Western Australia. Beachgoers enjoy crystal clear, calm blue water in serene surroundings. Travelers can opt for a ride on one of Cable Beach’s Camel Trains, a unique way to traverse the beach while marveling Western Australia’s famous sunsets. Check out SKOVA’s photos from our Western Australia adventure here.