Travel Towel • Blanket/Towel
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Use a zippered pillow case or a large mesh wash bag to protect fringe and prevent snagging - here's an example. Tumble dry low or air dry. We recommend tumble drying to keep your towel fresh and absorbent. If possible, wash your towels separately.
Wash separately in cold water on a gentle cycle. Use a zippered pillow case or large mesh wash bag. Do not use bleach. Use air dry cycle on dryer or hang to air dry.
We recommend dry cleaning or use the steam setting on your dryer to prevent snags in your kimono's delicate fabric.
Trim the wick about 1/4" each time before lighting your candle. You can use scissors, nail clippers, or candle wick cutters. Trimming the wick is important -- it keeps the candle burning without any black soot and it will give your candle a longer burn time.
FYI - If a wick gets too long it cannot draw wax all the way up to the top of the wick. This causes the wick itself to burn. Even with Skova 100% cotton wicks and petro-soot free wax, you will see some soot if your wicks start burning themselves.
Eco Tribe Straws
Each pack of straws includes a bristled cleaning brush. Use the bristled brush with extra-warm water and dish soap to keep your straw clean and fresh. Air dry. You can also put your straw in your dishwasher in the utensil basket or in a basket like this one from Clean Sticks.
Storage your jewelry in the original pouch. Here are some valuable tips:
- Don’t allow jewelry to come in contact with abrasive soaps, chemicals, perfumes, hair sprays and/or dyes.
- Don’t expose your jewelry to prolonged periods of extreme temperatures or intense sunlight. (i.e. window sills, car dashboards)
- Do remove jewelry before swimming in the ocean and/or a chlorinated pool. Do remove jewelry before using cleaning materials.
- Do remove jewelry before engaging in exercise and/or sports to prevent scratching, denting or loss of stones.
- Do remove jewelry before going to bed to avoid twisting, knotting and/or breakage.
- Do remove jewelry when doing cleaning and/or gardening.
- Apply make-up, lotions, and perfumes and allow them to dry completely before you put on your accessory.
- Always store your accessory in a dry place.
- Use non-acid tissue paper to soften the folds of a accessory and prevent severe creases -- these can break fibers.