This Goddess know's a few things plus more about fashion, so it was a pleasure to grab coffee with Fash and get the scoop on some thing's we wanted to know about her!
Please check out the interview below! Let us know what you think and if you have any additional Questions for Fash!!!
1. At what age did you start becoming fascinated with fashion?
For as long as I can remember. I have a picture when I was 5 years old wearing a floral dress. I posed in a way so you could see the details of the dress. How did I know how to do that at 5? Lol!
2. How do you stay updated on the current trends? Social media. Trends spread pretty fast.
3. What is one piece or fashion trend you can’t live without? Eyewear! A nice pair of frames complete a look for me. By the way shop lacedwithstyle.com
4. Define “Fashion.” Personal style and self expression.
5.How would you describe your personal style? Effortless chic. I find my looks to be pretty simple with a little flare.
6.What does your style say about you? My style displays my confidence.
7.It's festival season, what is your favorite festival look? Oversized sunglasses and crochet garments!
8. How has social media helped your career? 100%. My entire career is based off of social media. I started making youtube videos seven years ago, and that has flourished into me owning two online businesses. We live in a time where your social handles are the new resume.
9.What's your beauty regime? I like a fresh, clean look. I even my skin tone with MUFE HD Foundation. I highlight and contour with the Black Radiance Cream Contour Palette. I set my look with MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.
10. What are your favorite beauty products? Currently, I love Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe. It's my holy grail toner that doesn't dry my skin out. It also keeps breakouts at bay.
11.Name three ways to wear SKOVA? -If you're having a lazy hair day, wear it as a head wrap. -Whenever you want to glam up a simple outfit, wear it as a shawl. -Perfect as a beach cover up.
12. Where is your favorite place to travel? I admire simple living. So I love traveling to different islands. The scenery, culture, and food always amazes me.
13.What has been your biggest inspiration from traveling? To work harder so that I can travel more! Haha! Once you get exposed to different cultures, life has a new meaning. Your mindset changes. I recommend that everyone travels at least once a year.
Please Visit You-Tube videos Styles By Fash below for more on Fash and some makeup and skin tips! YouTube.com/stylesbyfash
Once you get your first taste of travel, traveling becomes a need. I have been so fortunate and grateful to travel to various parts of this world, embracing the beauty and knowledge that different places have to offer. I believe that the most important aspect of having the privilege to travel is having respect. Respect the people, respect the culture and respect the surrounding environment.
With New York Fashion Week just ending and Spring right around the corner, fashion is hitting an amazing peak! Two of our favorite 2019 trends the SKOVA team will be incorporating this year are animal prints and vacation vibes!
Get our expert styling tips and tricks for all things fashion!
SKOVA is all about embracing your wild side through wanderlust. Have you ever looked forward to traveling but the week before your trip you start stressing over your itinerary, what to pack, or trying to decide what to do? Travel can be hectic at times but over the years, our guest blogger Jeanine Romo from Le Wild Explorer learned ways to make prepping for travel easier! So read on for some of her tried and true travel trips!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
Not merely an accessory line, SKOVA embodies a commitment to inner soul, nature, love and compassion. This commitment is clear and visible in each product, all of which are handmade using ethically environmentally sourced materials.