Bindi Round Travel Towel
Derived from the Australian aboriginal word meaning, “little girl”, or “butterfly” in the Nyungar language, our colorful and eclectic Bindi towel features an array of pastel colors combined with the intricate workings of traditional, Australian Aboriginal art work. The soft pink and purple tones are inspired by the breathtaking sunsets one can experience while traveling throughout Australia. Take a couple of these marvelous large beach towels on your next trip!
- 60 inches (152.4 cm)
- Luxury grade microfiber for water absorption
-100% cotton black fringe
- 1.2 lbs
- Sand free. Leave the beach at the beach.
- Oversized beach towel for two.
- Ultra absorbent; over 1 liter of water.
- Rapid-drying. Half the time of a regular beach towel.
- Compact when rolled. Fits in your bag.
• Free Shipping Across the USA
• 100% Happiness Guarantee
• Secure Checkout
• A portion of profits donated to Oceana - they're dedicated to preserving the world's oceans