Welcome to the most romantic day of the year and our Skova RED KILIM TRAVEL TOWEL is the perfect accessory for this lovely day.
It's Valentine's Day!!!! And it's time to show love and affection to others. Did you showed your love already today?
Some fun facts about Valentine’s Day that you didn’t know:
- There are approximately 1,364 U.S. manufacturers that produce primarily chocolate and cocoa products, employing more than 42,000 people. The candy-making capital of the country is California.
- There are more than 13,760 florists across the U.S., employing 61,170 people.
- The median age of first marriage for men was 29.7 years. For women, it was 27.8 years.
- It used to be considered bad luck to sign a Valentine's card. Tradition said it should be given anonymously.
- In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names to see who their Valentines would be. The name would be pinned to their sleeve, inspiring the expression "to wear your heart on your sleeve."
- About 3 percent of pet owners give a Valentine's Day gift to their pets
- 14 is also Single Awareness Day
- According to Hallmark, more than 50 percent of Valentine's Day cards are purchased in the six days before the holiday.
- You can blame Richard Cadbury - as in Cadbury chocolates - for those heart-shaped boxes of candy. In 1868, he gave chocolates in a heart-shaped box to his sweetheart. His company soon began producing the boxes with the earliest versions featuring hand-decorated lids.
- More than 35 million heart-shaped boxes of chocolate will be sold for Valentine's Day.
- 73 percent of people who buy flowers for Valentine's Day are men, while only 27 percent are women.
- 189 million stems of roses are sold in the U.S. on Valentine's Day.
We took some lovely Valentine’s Day pictures! Share your pictures with us too!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Lots of love,